Compressors - Piston Compressors
ELGi Industrial Reciprocating Oil-Free Piston Air Compressors
Two Stage, 3.7 to 7.5kW 569 to 1260Lpm (20.1 to 44.5scfm).
These two-stage industrial reciprocating oil?free compressors are ELGi’s solution to the increasing need by industries and research institutions for higher purity in compressed air applications. Built with a dry sump design and unique suction through crankcase design, this product meets the requirements of industries that need quality air without contamination like medical complexes and food processing. View the range in this brochure.
The models suit food processing applications that demand no oil in air for their process, oxygen/nitrogen generation plants, pharmaceutical, laboratories, research facilities, packaging, electronics production, ozone generation, printing equipment and fermenters.
ELGi oil?free compressors have adapted a dry crankcase that is totally devoid of oil and are engineered on the ELGi principle that: “No oil in compressor is equal to no oil in output air from the compressor.” The internal moving and friction parts of the compressor have been designed suitably to overcome the absence of lubricating oil. Sealed bearings have been used for crankshaft and connecting rods. Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene (PTFE) coated pistons and rings have been used to provide wear resistance.
The models are designed for industrial duty, as a perfect solution for applications where oil carried in the air can affect the end-product or downstream components through which air flows after the compressor. For the customer this means less expenditure on maintenance, elimination of expensive oil removal filters and no frequent stoppages for oil top and oil fills in the crankcase.
- Oil less compressor with a unique suction through crankcase design
- Designed for industrial duty cycles
- Select models available with desiccant driers
- Slow running speed for less wear and tear
- Deep finned cylinders for efficient heat transfer
- Air receiver coated internally for corrosion resistance
- Base mounted and receiver mounted variants available
- PTFE coated pistons, rings and sealed bearings for the lubrication of friction parts