Dryers - Heatless Adsorption
Donaldson Heatless Regenerated Adsorption Dryers
Heatless regeneration -40°C to -70°C.
Donaldson Heatless Adsorption Dryers are tailor-made to individual customer requirements. This guarantees high reliability and simultaneously efficient operation. Pneumatic Engineering can offer three types of heatless adsorption dryers including the Ultrapac™ Classic range, HLP Series and Ultrapac™ Smart range View the full range at Donaldson’s website here.
The Ultrapac™ Classic HED / ALD / MSD heatless desiccant compressed air dryers benefit from decades of design and fabrication experience by Donaldson. They come complete with purification package as well as pre?filter and after-filter in a compact size.
The HLP Series of high-pressure heatless adsorption dryers is a complete purification package and includes high efficiency pre?filter and after-filter as well as a condensate drain.
The Ultrapac™ Smart heatless regenerated adsorption dryer is equipped with a pre?filter and after-filter with UltraPleat™ technology. Compact in design, the models are exceptionally quiet with a flow rate of 5 to 100 m³/h and has a modular and space-saving design.
Ultrapac™ Classic HED / ALD / MSD Features
- Purification package complete with pre?filter and after-filter and condensate drain — Turnkey system, no additional
- Installation required; all components technically perfectly matched to each other.
- Pre-filter with electronic, level?controlled drain — No compressor air losses due to condensate removal means reduction in operating costs.
- All dryers in cabinet construction — Optimal protection against dirt and mechanical damage.
- Generous dimensioned filters — Large filtration surface means lower pressure drop and lower operating costs.
- Display of operating status by LED — High operating safety, since all operating status can be detected easily at any time.
- Intermittent operation standard — Link between dryer and compressor possible on central applications resulting in compressed air savings.
- All sizes available, matched to the compressor flows, with 3 pressure dewpoints each, for choice — Custom made solutions possible, matching exact customer requirements; no oversizing of compressors necessary.
- Comprehensive option package: Dewpoint depending control, start-up device, bypass, pneumatics control, change?over control etc. — Flexibility in application, well thought?out package for economical operation and safe system installation in the compressed air network.
HLP Series Features
- Aluminium valve block, corrosion protection
- Energy saving using Ultraconomy control
- Stable pressure dew point -40° C (104° F) at 100% load
- Intermittent operation saves regeneration air and operation costs
- Pneumatically controlled seat valves avoid pressure losses and increase operational safety
Ultrapac™ Smart Features
- Reliable achievement of compressed air quality
- Dryer has flexible orientations
- Validated performance data
- Smart communication: Internet of Things (IoT) and industry 4.0 ready
- UltraSilencer ensures quiet operation
- Easy handling of maintenance and service
- Saving regeneration air through a capacity control and compressor coupling