Filtration - Breathing Air Systems
Donaldson Breathing Air systems
Air purification that exceeds standards.
Remove contaminants and exceed air quality standards with Donaldson air purification systems. Pneumatic Engineering offer three types for a range of applications. View the Donaldson’s models here.
The Ultrapure™ 2000 breathing air systems are purification units based on Ultrapac™ 2000 adsorption dryers (link to model) to supply breathing air above international standards and medical prescriptions. The complete purification package of the adsorption dryer includes an activated carbon adsorber, pre-filter and after-filter and condensate drain.
Ultrapure™ ALG breathing air systems are heatless desiccant dryers that provide purified air above international standards and medical prescriptions. Purification is carried out over seven stages of drying and filtration. This breathing air package includes the absorption dryer, CO, CO2, NOX and SO2 precipitation, pre-filter and after-filter, as well as, automatic level-controlled condensate drain.
The portable ALG 20 breathing air system is designed to remove oil, particles and odours and provide purified air with multiple stages of filtration. The portable ALG 20 breathing air system is essential when breathing air is contaminated by the working process, for example, during sandblasting, paint production, varnishing or working places where the air quality is impaired.
ALG 2000 Features:
- Purification package includes adsorption dryer, CO, CO2, NOX and SO2 removal – No additional installation costs, all components are in a package solution.
- Guaranteed and validated separation efficiency – Breathing air quality in excess of all relevant international standards, for example: Pharmacopée Européenne; DIN EN 12021; DIN EN ISO 7396-1; BS4275; ANSI/CGA G.7.1; Z180, 1M85; AS2299-1979; and, NZL5813.
- Desiccant cartridges – Easy storage, transport and simple installation.
- Compact, space saving design – Installation in smallest spaces, possible also as retrofit.
- Component exchange display – High operating safety, due to calculation of optimum exchange for filter elements and desiccant cartridges.
- Unique Multifunction Block – All moving parts and all electronic components integrated in a function block, therefore easy and efficient maintenance.
- Breathing air package including absorption dryer, CO, CO2, NOX and SO2 precipitation, pre and after filter and automatic level-controlled condensate drain – No additional components required.
- Guaranteed and validated separation efficiency – Breathing air quality in compliance with all relevant international standards, e.g. Pharmacopée Européenne; DIN EN 12021; DIN EN ISO 7396-1; BS4275; ANSI/CGA G.7.1; Z180, 1 M85; AS2299-1979; and, NZL5813.
- Cabinet version – Optimum protection against mechanical damage and against dirt.
- Display of the operating status by LED – High operating safety, since all operating status can be detected easily at any time.
- Intermittent operation standard – Link between dryer and compressor possible on central applications, therefore saving of compressed air.
- Optimal adaptation and generous dimensioning of the components.
ALG 20 Features:
- Mobile and compact breathing air system can be used with up to four people. The multi stage purification includes coalescence filter with UltraPleat™ technology, automatic condensate drain, particle filter and activated carbon filter.
- High performance filter validated according to ISO 12500-1, 12500-2 and 12500-3.
- Robust polymer housing with flap lid and slewable filter unit.
- Operating hours counter with integrated pressure reducer and LED display for filter exchange.
- Servicing friendly with fast and easy filter changeout.
- ATEX version on request.